The European University of the Atlantic, in its clear commitment to the teaching and learning of languages, offers the following language courses:
- English (from level B1 to C2)
- German (from level A1 to C1)
- French (from level A1 to C1)
The courses are organized into four terms and comprise four hours of class per week.
SPANISH FOR FOREIGNERS
In its continuous commitment in promoting Spanish language and culture, the University also offers intensive Spanish language courses from level A1 to C2 of the CEFRL. These courses:
- Are offered in two periods: from September to December and from February to May.
- Consist of 16 hours of class per week and 4 hours of practice in a language laboratory.
- Focus on learning general Spanish, with special emphasis on productive and interactive skills (oral and written skills).
- Prepare candidates for the diplomas acreditativos de español DELE as awarded by the Instituto Cervantes.
LANGUAGE CLASSES IN UNEATLANTICO:
- Follow a communicative and interactive methodology.
- Are adapted to student learning needs.
- Are multicultural.
- Have an expert teaching staff in foreign language didactics.
- Follow CEFRL guidelines.
- Work on the contents, competences and language skills in a dynamic and integrated way.
For more information, please contact email@example.com