Preregistration and Enrollment


Preregistration and place payment.

Required documentation

  • Completed preregistration form.
  • Photocopy of ID, NIE or Passport, as appropriate, and two color photographs, passport size.
  • Payment receipt of €360. The amount will be refunded if you do not meet the academic requirements, (as long as this is justified within the enrollment period for the year in progress).

Download Preregistration Form



Admitted students will be contacted by the Student Secretariat, who will indicate which documents must be submitted in order to formalize the enrollment in the degree program. The documents necessary for the enrollment are detailed below:

Download the 2023/2024 Registration Documents


Students with a Baccalaureate diploma who access through university entrance exams

  • Registration form.
  • Document of the university entrance exam that proves it has been passed (original and copy to be certified).
  • Official academic transcript of Baccalaureate.
  • Original and 1 copy, to be certified, of your ID.


Students who access with an. Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training

  • Registration form.
  • Diploma or Official academic transcript of the Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training. Otherwise, show proof of payment of fees for obtaining the diploma (original and copy to be certified).
  • Original and 1 copy, to be certified, of your ID.


Students with partial Spanish university studies (not completed)

  • Registration form.
  • Official academic transcript (original and one copy to be certified)
  • A record of all the passed subjects (in the case of requesting acknowledgment or transfer of credits).
  • Study plan stamped by the Secretariat of the center of origin (in the case of requesting recognition or credit transfer).
  • Original and 1 copy, to be certified, of your ID.
  • Receipt of the request for the academic record transfer from the university in which you are currently enrolled.


Students with Spanish university degrees

  • Registration form.
  • Diploma and official academic transcript of your university studies (original and copy of both, to be certified)
  • In the case that you do not have your diploma yet, it is required to submit a provisional certificate issued by the university in which you studied.
  • Original and 1 copy, to be certified, of your ID.