Access to Undergraduate Studies
In order to do official university studies it is necessary to comply with any of the following legal requirements:
- Having passed the University entrance exams: Admissions tests, entrance exams for people over 25 years old, as applicable.
- Be in possession of the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) or the European Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Be in possession of a Diploma in Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training.
- Certification of professional experience (only for people over 40 years old).
- Be in possession of a degree or have partially completed official undergraduate university studies or equivalent.
- Have recourse to the entrance access to the University for students with a Baccalaureate diploma that has been obtained in a foreign educational system belonging to the European Union or in States with bilateral agreements [ in this case, it is necessary to obtain the access credential issued by the National Distance Education University (UNED-].
- For students with a Baccalaureate diploma obtained in a foreign educational system that DOES NOT belong to the European Union or to States with bilateral agreements [it is necessary to homologate the Baccalaureate diploma to its Spanish equivalent].