The European University of the Atlantic has designed and implemented an Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) with the aim of continuous improvement and which defines the operational work structure, the documentation and the integration of procedures, processes and resources to guide the different personnel, thus helping the organization in a practical and coordinated manner to ensure quality satisfaction.
We also consider quality as doing a good job every time and at all stages, preventing mistakes, reducing costs, responding or involving everyone within the system for the achievement of common goals. To perform our activities under these principles, a Quality Policy and Objectives has been defined within the IQAS.
The IQAS implemented within the European University of the Atlantic has obtained the Certificate of Design issued by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (Agencia Nacional de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación, ANECA) through the AUDIT program (Certificate Nº UCR 299/19).
Here is a description of the documentation created:
- Internal Quality Guarantee System Handbook
- P01 – Policy Management and Quality Objectives
- P02 Quality Guarantee for the Educational Programs
- P03 – Student Orientation on Education
- P03/SP01 – Student Access, Admissions and Enrollment
- P03/SP02 – Student Orientation
- P03/SP03 – Progress Assessment and Learning Results
- P03/SP04 – Student Mobility
- P03/SP05 – Professional Orientation
- P03/SP06 – Internships
- P03/SP07 – Incidents, Complaints, Consultations and Suggestions
- P03/SP08 – Development of Education
- P04 – Academic Staff Management and Faculty Staff Support
- P04/SP01 – Research and Teaching Staff Policy and Administrative and Services Staff
- P04/SP02 – Recruitment and Selection of Research and Teaching Staff and Administrative and Services Staff
- P04/SP03 – Evaluation of Research and Teaching Staff and Administrative and Services Staff
- P04/SP04 - Training of Research and Teaching Staff and Administrative and Services Staff
- P05 – Material Resources and Services Management
- P06 – Training Results Management
- P07 – Public information Management