The European University of the Atlantic offers 20 Collaboration Scholarships to new students of the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering.
The aim is to give students the opportunity to collaborate in real projects.
Requirements for Applicants
- Having previously submitted the pre-registration form, exceptionally, to apply for these scholarships, it will not be required to pay for a place, so, students must finish the pre-registration process and pay for the fees.
- Attending several personal interviews that will be conducted by the Scholarship Committee of the University.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the following situations: the student is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
Application procedures and documentation
The candidate must submit the following documentation:
- Scholarship Application Form: It can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via our webpage www.uneatlantico.es.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card or of a valid passport.
- Personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
- Pre-registration application
This documentation needs to be submitted regardless of the one that has been previously submitted or is to be submitted in order to complete the Pre-registration or the Enrollment process in the corresponding study.
All documentation must be submitted to:
European University of the Atlantic > Scholarship Service
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
C/Isabel Torres 21, 39011 Santander
Or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline begins on January 7th and finishes on October 15th.
The Collaboration Scholarship is compatible with other scholarships or aids, may they be public or private, except for the scholarship calls belonging to the European University of the Atlantic.
In the event of submitting an application to other scholarship programs outside this institution, the student will be responsible for knowing their compatibility with other calls. As well, in such case, the student must be aware of the consequences of the non-compliance with the regulations established in each of the programs.
The student may apply for other type of scholarship, exemption, or aid of the European University of the Atlantic, although it will be possible for the applicant to get it only if the eligibility criteria is met, with the exception of the FUNIBER’s Scholarship for the UNEATLANTICO Residence, which is compatible with the collaboration scholarship.
Analysis of applicants and resolution
The Scholarship Committee will be responsible for resolving which are the applications that meet the eligibility requirements established in the rules of this call.
Once all the required documentation has been submitted and the different interviews or tests have been passed, each one of the applications will be resolved individually. The moment the number of favorable resolutions has reached the total of scholarships available, the submission of applications will finish.
This collegiate body reserves the right to requesting further documentation or clarification to any of the applicants, so that within a period of 10 working days they remedy the lack of or attach the required documents, with an indication of which, being aware that their application will be withdrawn otherwise.
The request for additional documentation will be made by written notification via the communication channels stated on the scholarship application.
The final resolution of the Scholarship Committee will be personally notified to the applicant. From that moment, the applicant has 10 working days to appeal in writing this resolution. The appeal will be resolved by the University’s rector of the university within in a month after having received the appeal. The decision made by the Chancellor to this effect is not subject to appeal.
The Collaboration Scholarship exclusively for the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering means, if the resolution is favorable, a one year exemption of 100% of the tuition fees. The acceptance of this scholarship entails the scholarship holder’s commitment to collaborate in UNEATLANTICO, in the tasks related to the student’s training process, without any implication of employment relation with the Institution or Company with which the student collaborates, with no harm to the student’s academic activity.
For the renewal of the scholarship, the student, must not have received an unfavorable resolution in the report issued by the Scholarship Committee. Factors that will be taken into account: a satisfactory academic performance in the academic year in which the scholarship has been awarded, as well as having attended to the collaboration tasks and have shown commitment to such developed activities.
The information described in this document is subject to the provisions of the Regulations of Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic as well as to the particularities of the regulations corresponding to this call.