Banner lateral



Non-EU Students

The Non-EU citizens that wish to study in UNEATLANTICO will have to applicate for a student visa in the Spanish Consulate of their country before their journey to Spain, by following these steps:

  1. Preregister in the European University of the Atlantic, officially recognized by the Ministry of Education.
  2. Go to the Spanish Consulate of their home country to process the student visa bringing along these documents required by the Spanish legislation:
    • Valid passport
    • Certificate or Acceptance letter/admission issued by the European University of the Atlantic
    • Educational program of the desired studies to course in Spain issued by the European University of the Atlantic
    • Health insurance that covers, during all the stay time at Spain, medical expenses and repatriation in case of accident or sudden illness
    • Health certificate that proves the absence of illnesses requiring quarantine as indicated by international health regulations.
    • Proof of having accommodation and financial means for the entire stay and to guarantee the return to the country of origin.
    • Certification of criminal records issued by the authorities of the country of origin or of the place of residence for the past five years.

EU Students

Although UE citizens do not need any student visa for Spain, it is necessary for them to apply for a NIE (Identification Number for Foreigners) once they are settled in Spain as to be able to make arrangements such as opening a bank account, buying a public transport pass or accessing public health assistance.