The Dual Degree in Business Administration and Management + University Expert in International Business by the European University of the Atlantic prepares future global enterprise leaders in an international context. In an economy that is becoming more and more global each day, having professionals working in the internalization processes of enterprises and public institutions is needed.
The goal of these studies is to train competent and responsible professionals able to comprehend and analyze all sorts of enterprises on an international level – making economic, financial, business and marketing decisions, while considering key factors and their international implications.
This is achieved through solid and comprehensive training in fields like international relations, accounting, marketing and international finance, economic integration, international trade, languages, etc.
This global and rigorous Degree is designed along with company leaders from international enterprises who accompany our students in the educational process, providing them with a solid academic base.
Our students will develop the skills needed to manage the international development of businesses and work in international institutions involved in global transactions.
This Dual Degree includes a teaching staff of real-world professionals from an international field, and young people from other parts of the world among its students, enabling the acquisition of a global vision of problems and solutions.
Students must achieve a C1 English level once they complete the program. If the English level of any student is insufficient for them to proceed to English III, they may improve their language level during the first year.
Students may take French and/or German during the degree to fulfill their training. This is optional, but highly suggested.
Students of the Dual Degree in Business Administration and Management + University Expert in International Business may opt to pursue a career with different levels of responsibility in fields such as:
- Marketing departments, finances, Human Resources, etc.
- Intergovernmental organizations at a supranational level.
- Financial and economic consultancy business with international exposure.
- Chambers of Commerce.
- Vocational entities and international businesses: import, export, market studies.
- International counseling institutions.
- Expert in international logistics.
English, the key to your present and your future
One of the essential tools for international communication and the key that opens the door to finding a good job in Spain and in a foreign country is the English language. In our country, 80% of job offers already require a high proficiency for this language, and in many cases, this requirement is more important than personal and professional qualifications.
Because of this, students from all Degrees of the European University of the Atlantic are encouraged to enroll for extra-curricular classes in preparation for successfully completing the study of their regular subjects taught in English throughout their degree.
In order to prevent the language level from becoming a burden to admission into the Degree, UNEATLANTICO offers personalized training, especially during the first year, so that every student may obtain language skills needed to successfully pass every subject.
In this way, regardless of their starting level, and thanks to a global support plan based on tutoring, specific subject materials, especially small groups for assignments, the student can gradually study in a bilingual English/Spanish system for them to complete their degree, having acquired a bilingual skill set applicable in their profession.
Engage in your profession
UNEATLANTICO creates an authentic business environment
The campus of the European University of the Atlantic is designed in such a way that students put their would-be careers into practice from the first academic year. The University offers modern and fully-equipped facilities that simulate the authentic business environments that students will experience upon completing their degree.
The teaching staff motivates students to become involved in campus life, while guiding them towards creating projects and ideas that enhance their professional development from the very first day of their studies. The learning model is not limited to covering a syllabus, but intends to guarantee a solid theoretical-practical education in which students feel fully engaged in their professional area.
Furthermore, the University has signed numerous internship agreements with a wide range of business entities to complement their formal university education and facilitate the development of the cross-curricular skills needed to break into the job market. The professors/tutors have the mission of guiding and supervising the work of students and maximize the benefits of their contact with the business world.
Students participate in the University Center of Business Projects developing RDI (Research, Development and Innovation) programs intended for the field they’re studying through the Centre for Research and Industrial Technology of Cantabria (CITICAN). The European University of the Atlantic helps you to put your dreams into practice.
Once the student has completed the program, they will obtain a GRADUATE DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT + UNIVERSITY EXPERT IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS as issued by the European University of the Atlantic.
|Information and Communication Technologies||6|
|Introduction to Law||6|
|Operational and Strategical Marketing||6|
|Production and Logistics Administration||6|
|Analysis of Financial Statements||6|
|Occupational Risk Management||6|
|Fundamentals of Public Relations||6|
|Information Systems Management||6|
|Society of Knowledge and Information||6|
|Strategic Management and Leading Competencies||6|
|Conflict Resolution and Mediation||6|
|Digital Marketing and Interactive Media||6|
|Business Economics And Entrepreneurship||6|
|Degree Final Project||6|
|Economic Integration and International Trade||6|
Addressing diversity: For those students with SEN, the following Action protocol for students with special and educational needs will be put into effect, assessing the possibility of adapting the curriculum, schedules and alternative modes of study to their needs.
This Degree is meant for people with clear professional and personal goals, who provide maturity and contribute to the mutual enrichment among their peers. It aims to provide a context in which applicants can develop a profitable long-term relationship with their peers, teachers, former students and the institution.
On a more general note, the applicants who want to study in this university must have the following traits:
- Leadership: the university is interested in applicants qualified for teamwork, with self-confidence, initiative, able to work under pressure, great communication skills and a high sense of ethics.
- Academic journey and professional motivation: the applicants must have finished their studies according to the Spanish university system within a reasonable period of time and satisfactory academic results. Previous work experience will also be considered a positive, same as any other complementary training that applicants may possess as relevant for the position.
- Languages: considering the international and global aspect that the university wishes to have, being proficient in English is a valued requirement during the admissions process. Furthermore, students whose native language is not Spanish and want admission into the university, must certify that they have the required level to take the subjects in Spanish. Any other language will be considered a distinguishing feature during the admissions process.
Furthermore, students whose native language is not Spanish and want admission into the university, must certify that they have the required level to take the subjects in Spanish. Any other language will be considered a distinguishing feature during the admissions process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Global citizens.
- Leadership capacity.
- A prestigious international institution.
- A flexible study plan.
- Innovative learning methodology.
- Personalized education: small groups, tutoring system.
- Practical approach aimed at the job market: seminars, conferences, internships.
- Exchange programs with universities in other parts of the world.
- Comprehensive training.
Apart from the general features of the students of this university, students of Business Administration and Management must have the following characteristics as related to the Degree:
The following are guiding criteria that strictly follow the criteria of non-discrimination based on race, nationality, ideology, gender or religion. The following will be valued:
- Interest for culture, both your own and others.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in reflecting about the value of political inter-cultural communication, discovering the background rules on how contemporary societies are organized and how international social agents interact and innovate in organizing and decision making.
- Ease with oral and written expression.
- International experience through travel and school trips.
- Understanding ethics as the main engine of human decisions.
The recommended academic profile reflects the admissions requirement as specified on this webpage. Furthermore, we are looking for an interdisciplinary profile that is inclusive and open to a variety of profiles, since we are aware of the assets this may offer.
This interdisciplinary, inclusive and open, profile refers to Secondary Education students who did not study a specific Bachelor’s field, since it is not a requirement for admission into the Degree. The diverse academic profile of students is considered instructive for the teaching-learning group.