The Dual Degree of Business Administration and Management + University Expert in Marketing by the European University of the Atlantic prepares future corporate leaders in marketing and business.
It provides a global vision of business, including all the functional areas like Production, Human Resources, Quality control, Project management or Corporate social responsibility, among others; and specific training in the field of Marketing, focusing specifically on Digital Marketing and Business communication.
In a market environment that is becoming more competitive each day and where businesses fight for the attention of buyers, future business professionals are expected to have a wide knowledge of Marketing and Communication tools.
This creative and rigorous Degree was designed along with relevant Marketing directors and managers who accompany our students in the education process and provide our students with a solid academic base.
Starting from Marketing strategy and advertising creativity, campaign planning and design, this program familiarizes the student with the new realities regarding Online Marketing and interactive media, corporative communication and PR.
Our students will develop the skills needed to face projects in the field of marketing, such as launching technological products or services. From identifying the consumer's behavior and choosing target customers, to positioning strategies, the analysis of market tendencies that enable us to maintain a competitive and sustainable advantage, to PR campaigns and the start-up of national and international events, among other aspects.
This Dual Degree includes a teaching staff comprised of real-world professionals, and young people from other parts of the world among its students, enabling the acquisition of a global vision of problems and solutions.
Students of the Dual Degree of Business Administration and Management + University Expert in Marketing may opt to pursue a career with different levels of responsibility in any of the following fields:
- Marketing and Communication director in business and institutions.
- Advertising and PR director in business and institutions.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media expert.
- Administrative and financial manager.
- Human Resources manager.
- General management.
- Creating your own business.
English, the key to your present and your future
One of the essential tools for international communication and the key that opens the door to finding a good job in Spain and in a foreign country is the English language. In our country, 80% of job offers already require a high proficiency for this language, and in many cases, this requirement is more important than personal and professional qualifications.
Because of this, students from all Degrees of the European University of the Atlantic are encouraged to enroll for extra-curricular classes in preparation for successfully completing the study of their regular subjects taught in English throughout their degree.
In order to prevent the language level from becoming a burden to admission into the Degree, UNEATLANTICO offers personalized training, especially during the first year, so that every student may obtain language skills needed to successfully pass every subject.
In this way, regardless of their starting level, and thanks to a global support plan based on tutoring, specific subject materials, especially small groups for assignments, the student can gradually study in a bilingual English/Spanish system for them to complete their degree, having acquired a bilingual skill set applicable in their profession.
Engage in your profession
UNEATLANTICO creates an authentic business environment
The campus of the European University of the Atlantic is designed in such a way that students put their would-be careers into practice from the first academic year. The University offers modern and fully-equipped facilities that simulate the authentic business environments that students will experience upon completing their degree.
The teaching staff motivates students to become involved in campus life, while guiding them towards creating projects and ideas that enhance their professional development from the very first day of their studies. The learning model is not limited to covering a syllabus, but intends to guarantee a solid theoretical-practical education in which students feel fully engaged in their professional area.
Furthermore, the University has signed numerous internship agreements with a wide range of business entities to complement their formal university education and facilitate the development of the cross-curricular skills needed to break into the job market. The professors/tutors have the mission of guiding and supervising the work of students and maximize the benefits of their contact with the business world.
Students participate in the University Center of Business Projects developing RDI (Research, Development and Innovation) programs intended for the field they’re studying through the Centre for Research and Industrial Technology of Cantabria (CITICAN). The European University of the Atlantic helps you to put your dreams into practice.
Once the student has completed the program, they will obtain the GRADUATE DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT + UNIVERSITY EXPERT IN MARKETING, issued by the European University of the Atlantic.
Addressing diversity: For those students with SEN, the following Action protocol for students with special and educational needs will be put into effect, assessing the possibility of adapting the curriculum, schedules and alternative modes of study to their needs.
|Information and Communication Technologies||6|
|Introduction to Law||6|
|Strategic Management and Managerial Competencies||6|
|Production and Logistics Administration||6|
|Analysis of Financial Statements||6|
|Fundamentals of Advertising||6|
|Occupational Risk Management||6|
|Fundamentals of Public Relations||6|
|Advertising Creation (TV, Radio, Print)||6|
|Operational and Strategical Marketing||6|
|Information Systems Management||6|
|Publicity Campaign Design and Planning||6|
|Digital Marketing and Interactive Media||6|
This Degree is meant for people with clear professional and personal goals, who provide maturity and contribute to the mutual enrichment among their peers. It aims to provide a context in which applicants can develop a profitable long-term relationship with their peers, teachers, former students and the institution.
On a more general note, the applicants who want to study in this university must have the following traits:
- Leadership: the university is interested in applicants qualified for teamwork, with self-confidence, initiative, able to work under pressure, great communication skills and a high sense of ethics.
- Academic journey and professional motivation: the applicants must have finished their studies according to the Spanish university system within a reasonable period of time and satisfactory academic results. Previous work experience will also be considered a positive, same as any other complementary training that applicants may possess as relevant for the position.
- Languages: considering the international and global aspect that the university wishes to have, being proficient in English is a valued requirement during the admissions process. Furthermore, students whose native language is not Spanish and want admission into the university, must certify that they have the required level to take the subjects in Spanish. Any other language will be considered a distinguishing feature during the admissions process.
Furthermore, students whose native language is not Spanish and want admission into the university, must certify that they have the required level to take the subjects in Spanish. Any other language will be considered a distinguishing feature during the admissions process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Global citizens.
- Leadership capacity.
- A prestigious international institution.
- A flexible study plan.
- Innovative learning methodology.
- Personalized education: small groups, tutoring system.
- Practical approach aimed at the job market: seminars, conferences, internships.
- Exchange programs with universities in other parts of the world.
- Comprehensive training.
Apart from the general features of the students of this university, students of Business Administration and Management must have the following characteristics as related to the Degree:
The following are guiding criteria that strictly follow the criteria of non-discrimination based on race, nationality, ideology, gender or religion. The following will be valued:
- Interest for culture, both your own and others.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in reflecting about the value of political inter-cultural communication, discovering the background rules on how contemporary societies are organized and how international social agents interact and innovate in organizing and decision making.
- Ease with oral and written expression.
- International experience through travel and school trips.
- Understanding ethics as the main engine of human decisions.
The recommended academic profile reflects the admissions requirement as specified on this webpage. Furthermore, we are looking for an interdisciplinary profile that is inclusive and open to a variety of profiles, since we are aware of the assets this may offer.
This interdisciplinary, inclusive and open, profile refers to Secondary Education students who did not study a specific Bachelor’s field, since it is not a requirement for admission into the Degree. The diverse academic profile of students is considered instructive for the teaching-learning group.